Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Me: *Watches ♥RK♥ and Uryu* :worried:
Snow: "Oh.... She's doing better, she's sleeping right now though... Thanks for asking!" :smile:

Last edited by ♥Orihime Inoue♥ on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Vanille: "That's good to hear... you're welcome!" :smile:

Slowly
Softly, and deeply, down to the bottom of my ideas,
Pierces into my reality,
Into the ocean of loss.
The day when I realized my helplessness,
I grieved.

Lyrics are from 余韻 by the GazettE
BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 The_gazette_stamp_the_decade_by_beforeidecay1996-d4u34ut
Stamp made by me.

Last edited by BEFORE I DECAY on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:40 am

Snow: *Standing in the doorway of the kitchen, wondering what he should do tonight* "Ugh... it's Saturday and there's absolutely nothing to do!" *He sighed then walked into the living room and something caught his attention* "Uhhh...."
Haji: *Sleeping on the floor with a pink bow in his hair*
Yuki: *Laying face down on top of Haji's stomach*
Snow: "This looks like the work of... Orihime!" *Flinches when he sees orange hair go passed his face* "Ahh!"
Wakka: "Wha? what's wrong man?" *Stares at Snow confused*

[4 YEARS LATER - 9:43 PM]
[in the living room]
Me: *Sitting on the floor doodling on a piece of paper* 'Elizabeth is going to love this!'
BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 725441741

Last edited by Paranoia God on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:02 pm

[In the living room]
Me: "What'cha doodling, nee-san?" *Tries to get a peek at her drawing.*

(OOC: That stuff up there is so OLD! xD)

Slowly
Pierces into my reality,
Into the ocean of loss.
I grieved.

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 The_gazette_stamp_the_decade_by_beforeidecay1996-d4u34ut
Stamp made by me.
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:10 pm

Me: "I'm doodling something for Elizabeth to cheer her up since Ciel is always being such a brat to her! I just.. need.. Done! Now I need to go find her~" *Jumps up excitedly and skips off to find Elizabeth*

[In the game room]
Koizumi: *Playing on the pinball machine* "I need to find a way to make Lebreau notice me.."

BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:37 pm

Me: "He is a big ass when it comes to him and Elizabeth's relationship! I don't see why she even bothers staying with him. I mean though, THAT'S LOVE RIGHT THERE, true love. I don't think I'd be able to tolerate him like she does~" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 Tumblr_m89hi7PX3P1qdlkyg *Following behind Taylor.*

[In the game room]
Kyon: *Watching Koizumi.* "Who's Lebreau?"

Slowly
Pierces into my reality,
Into the ocean of loss.
I grieved.

Stamp made by me.
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:43 pm

Me: "I can't tell if Ciel is actually in love with her, if he just enjoys seeing people suffer.. I mean, he constantly wants me to return his feelings if he even has any.." *Coughs* "I-I mean! Well.. I don't even know if he truly loves me, to be honest."

[In the game room]
Koizumi: "She's a very beautiful woman that has her wits about her. If only she wasn't already taken.. that man is so bothersome; he doesn't truly appreciate that captivating goddess as she rightly should be."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 2672482540

BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:03 pm

Me: "If he tries to kiss you again.. I'LL KILL HIM!!" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 2301541899 

[In the game room]
Kyon: "I want to see this girl for myself." *Starts to walk out of the room; going to look for this Lebreau Koizumi speaks of.*

Slowly
Pierces into my reality,
Into the ocean of loss.
I grieved.

Stamp made by me.
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:24 pm

Me: "I won't let that happen again." *Chuckles* "Besides, I really believe Ciel has changed ever since he died and came back.."

[In the game room]
Koizumi: "I s-should go with you!" *Rushes after Kyon and walks beside him, easily matching his speed* "So how's Mikuru doing?" *Lets out a small chuckle*

BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:32 pm

Me: *Sighs.* "I don't believe it for a second..." *Walking right behind Taylor as they enter Elizabeth's room.*
Elizabeth: "Oh, hello girls!" *Smiles brightly at the two of them.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 725441741
Me: "Hiya!" *Waves at her.*

[In the hallway]
Kyon: *Stops.* "Koizumi.." *Turns around to look at him.* "What does this lady even look like?" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 Tumblr_m89lp7DmI71qdlkyg

Slowly
Pierces into my reality,
Into the ocean of loss.
I grieved.

Stamp made by me.
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:37 pm

Me: "Hiya, Elizabeth!!" *Skips over to her and hugs her tenderly* "I.. I made something for you!" *Nervously holds the drawing up for her to look at* "Wha..What do you think of it?"
Ciel: *Standing in the doorway* "That looks like something a child would make."

[In the hallway]
Koizumi: "I don't think I should answer that since you so rudely ignored my question."

BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:45 pm

Elizabeth: *Hugs Taylor back tenderly.* "Taylor, I love it!!♥️" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mgfh976YmZ1qid2nw*Hugs her again, this time excitedly.* "Thank you for drawing that for me! I'm going to keep it forever and ever~"
Me: "Let's see you draw something Ciel!" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 Shityfaceplz

[In the hallway]
Kyon: "Rudely ignored your question?-- OH! I-I'm sorry Koizumi.."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 969491952 "Uhh, Mikuru is fine! She's fiiinnee." *Starts to get lost in thought; drooling a little.*

Slowly
Pierces into my reality,
Into the ocean of loss.
I grieved.

Stamp made by me.
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:56 pm

Ciel: "You want to see what I draw like? here." *Holds up a piece of paper, feeling pretty proud of himself*
Me: *Stands there staring at his drawing in disbelief* "Y-You must've paid someone to draw that for you!"

[In the hallway]
Koizumi: *Waves his hand in front of Kyon's face, trying to get his attention* "Are you lost day dreaming about Mikuru?.. or just her breasts?"

BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:27 pm

Me: "NO. FUCKING. WAY." BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 Yeahrightplz "I don't believe that you actually drew that." *Crosses her arms and turns away from him.*
Elizabeth: *Gasps.* "Ciel!♥️ You never told me that you liked to draw! That's a really good picture, Ciel!~"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 2610941510 

[In the hallway]
Kyon: *Shakes his head back and forth; finally coming back to reality.* "Huh? Oh! S-sorry.. I was just thinking about MiiiIILK! Mmm.. I love that stuff!"

Slowly
Pierces into my reality,
Into the ocean of loss.
I grieved.

Stamp made by me.
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Ciel: "Is it really so hard for you to understand that I'm just better than you? Oh, that's right.. I forgot your feeble minds are incapable of comprehending such a thing." *Chuckles darkly then turns his attention to Elizabeth, slowly making his way over to her* "I just came to say goodnight, Lizzie."

[In the hallway]
Koizumi: *Shakes his head in disappointment then continues to walk down the hallway* "Lebreau is usually in the kitchen or outside." *Smiles at the thought of her then peeks his head around the corner, looking around the kitchen* "Ah, there she is." *Casually walks into the room and smiles at her* "Hello, Lebreau!"
Lebreau: "Oh, hey Koizumi.." *Notices Kyon standing behind him* "Who's this?"

BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:04 am

Elizabeth: "Eh?! You won't be sleeping in here tonight, Ciiieeel?" *Starts to make a pouty face at him.*
Me: "I've heard enough from this little jackass.. I'm outta here~" *Starts to leave the room.*

[In the kitchen]
Kyon: "The name's Kyon." *Smiles at her; awkwardly.* 'OHH!! It's that girl from before!' "Koizumi has told me so much about you!" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 420845801

Slowly
Pierces into my reality,
Into the ocean of loss.
I grieved.

Stamp made by me.
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:10 am

Ciel: "I suppose I could sleep in here with you again.." *Glances at Taylor*
Me: "ANATA to irareru soredake de!! - Denshi no KOKORO♡, furueru no~ - Maru de ryoushi no kaze mitai ni~ - WATASHI no KOKORO♡, yusaburu no!!" *Swaying around to the song in her head with her eyes closed*
Ciel: "...Could you please leave?" -____-
Me: "WATASHI wa, HITORI ga KIRAI!!"
Ciel: *Grabs her arm and drags her over to the door, roughly throwing her out of the room then shuts the door as soon as he drops her*
Me: *Falls down onto her butt* "Ouchie..!" *Sniff sniff* "That.. was mean!" *Covers her face and begins to cry like a baby*

[In the kitchen]
Koizumi: *Winks at Kyon secretly then turns his attention back to Lebreau* "You look as lovely as ever, dear."
Lebreau: *Looks away from Koizumi* "Oh, thank you." 'Why is this guy always following me?'

BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:53 pm

Me: "NEE-SAAN! Oh my god.." *Walks over to her and hugs her tightly.* "Ciel, right?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 2301541899 

[In Elizabeth's room]
Elizabeth: "YAAY!♥️ Ciel, I'm so glad!" *Runs over to him and hugs him tenderly.*

[In the kitchen]
Kyon: *Starts to feel really awkward after Koizumi gives him a little wink.* "Uhh.... It's nice to meet you.. Lebreau." BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 2236106317

Slowly
Pierces into my reality,
Into the ocean of loss.
I grieved.

Stamp made by me.
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:31 pm

Me:"Y-Yes! I was just being happy and singing.. but he threw me out and slammed the door in my face!!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 2672482540 

[In Elizabeth's room]
Ciel: *Wraps his arms around her and rests his head on top of hers* "You're so cute.." *Closes his eyes and begins to blush, clearly embarrassed* 'T-This is so embarrassing..!'

[In the kitchen]
Lebreau: "Umm.. It's nice to meet you too, Kyon." *Awkwardly smiles at him* "Well.." *Pushes her chair back and stands up* "I have to go find my boyfriend now. See ya guys later!" 'Hopefully not!' *Starts to leave the room*
Koizumi: "I'll see you later, dear. I hope you have a pleasant evening with him!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 2158905238  *Smiles as he watches her leave then turns his attention to Kyon* "Well?"

[In the living room]
Snow: *Comes downstairs all decked out in tights and a loose sweatshirt and stands in front of the TV* "Alright, let's do this!" *Turns the TV on and starts exercising with the show*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 2610941510 

BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:05 pm

Me: "I am so tied of Ciel and his nonsense..."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 1108830322 *Starts to head downstairs.* "Come on Nee-san~ Let's go find something to eat."

[In Elizabeth's room]
Elizabeth: *Starts to blush uncontrollably.* "AWWW!♥️" *Hugs him tightly.* "Ciel you're being sooo cuuutteee!♥️" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 993911168 

[In the kitchen]
Kyon: "Uhh... She's cute."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 2236106317 

[In the living room]
Uryu: *Sitting on the couch, now staring at Snow.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 2236106317 'He has a poor taste in clothing.. Maybe I should sew him something new and surprise him with it later.'

Slowly
Pierces into my reality,
Into the ocean of loss.
I grieved.

Stamp made by me.
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Me: "Alright~!" *Quickly pulls a piece of paper out from her back pocket and slides it under the door to Elizabeth's room* 'For always being such a sweet angel to me!♡' *Gets up and dusts herself off then follows behind Baylee* "Do you have something in mind that you'd like to- OH MY GOD!" BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 Wtwplz
Snow: "One, two, three! one, two, three!" *Is completely oblivious to the people watching him*
*on the tv: alright, we're going to pick up the pace a bit! ONE, TWO, THREE, ONE, TWO, THREE!!*

[In Elizabeth's room]
Ciel: *Kisses the top  of her head then turns his head towards the door once he hears something slide underneath it* "I think that's for you.." *Drops his hands from her and walks over to the bed, sitting down on the side of it and bending over to take off his boots*

[In the kitchen]
Koizumi: *Crosses his arms and sighs* "Just cute?" *Shakes his head in disappointment*

BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:13 am

Me: *Walks, holding the hems of her dress and swaying her body back and forth. These are the clothes she is wearing by the way.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 2610941510 *Makes it downstairs and notices Snow exercising.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 Amgplz"WHAT THE--"

[In Elizabeth's room]
Elizabeth: "Eh?" *Walks over to the door and starts to pick up the paper.*
Sebastian: *Starts to enter Elizabeth's room; accidentally hitting her with the door.*
Elizabeth: *Manages to pick up the paper before getting hit by the door and falling over.* "Oof!" *Falls onto her butt and begins to cry like a baby.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 Tumblr_m7ehlwM2Ww1qdlkyg
Sebastian: *Comes into the room.* "My apologies, lady Elizabeth." *Walks over to Ciel and starts to help him get dressed for bed.*

[In the kitchen]
Kyon: "She's good. She's AMAZING. What did you want me to say?" *Stares at Koizumi, a little annoyed.*

Slowly
Pierces into my reality,
Into the ocean of loss.
I grieved.

Stamp made by me.
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:02 am

Me: *She's wearing this. Walks over to Snow and taps on his shoulder* "What are yo-"
Snow: *Swings around quickly and accidentally smacks Taylor in the nose* "Huh? OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY!" *Waves his arms around frantically, not really sure what to do*
Me: "I-It's okay, I'm alright..!" *Tries hard to hold back tears; failing miserably* "I-I-I'll be in the kitchen getting something to e-eat!" *Waddles off to the kitchen with tears streaming down her face*
Snow: "Gosh.. I feel horrible now."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 Bawww-plz *Lowers his head and slowly does the exercise in a depressed manner*

[In Elizabeth's room]
Ciel: *Glaring at Sebastian* "Are you stupid?!" *Rushes over to Elizabeth and embraces her* "Are you alright, Lizzie?" *Stares at her with a worried expression* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mg16fphSd01qdlkyg

[In the kitchen]
Koizumi: *Stares at him with a serious expression for a long moment then quickly smiles as Taylor walks into the room* "Ah, hello-- What's the matter? Why are you crying?" *Starts to walk towards her*
Me: *Holds her hands up defensively* "I-I'm alright! please.. just.. ignore me~" *Tries her best to smile at him* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 Tumblr_mcqxcvsoQA1qid2nw
Koizumi: "If that's what you wish.." *Turns back towards Kyon*

BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:02 am

Me: *Has just witnessed Snow smack Taylor in the nose.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 Imhorrifiedplz
Uryu: *Staring at Taylor; worried.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 1755712294 
Me:  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 2433664337  "Nee-san!" *Quickly follows behind her; worried.* BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 Idislikeitplz

[In Elizabeth's room]
Sebastian: "B-bocchan, I'm not finished!" *Slips Ciel's shirt off as he walks away to go comfort Elizabeth.*
Elizabeth: *Cries in Ciel's arms for a while then finally manages to calm herself down enough to speak.* "I-...I'm fine! It doesn't hurt that much." *Realizes a shirtless Ciel is holding her and turns bright red in embarrassment.*

[In the kitchen]
Kyon: *Staring at Taylor with a worried look on his face.* 'What happened to her!?'  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 2236106317 
Me: *Coming into the kitchen in a hurry to see if her sister is alright.* "Nee-san! Are you alright???"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 969491952

Slowly
Pierces into my reality,
Into the ocean of loss.
I grieved.

Stamp made by me.
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:25 am

Me: *Walks over to the fridge and opens it, looking around at it's contents* "What should I eat..?" *Notices the Mochi ice cream sitting in the freezer* "Ooh! that looks delicious~♡" *Gets some out then walks over to the table and sits down, nibbling on the mochi ice cream ball*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 993911168

[In Elizabeth's room]
Ciel: *Notices the blush on her face and backs away* "I see.." *Stands up and walks back over to Sebastian* "Continue what you were doing, imbecile." *Still glaring at him*

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next