Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:57 pm

Me: *Slowly opens her eyes and looks around the room* 'Was that really what it'd be like if he was human.. like me?' *Shakes her head then leans up and stretches* "Haaah~ time to get up.." *Throws the blanket off of her then stands up, walking over to the closet to pick out some clothes for the day. Once she gets the clothes she wants to wear she walks over to the bathroom and shuts the door behind her; Taking a shower then styling her hair and getting dressed. Comes out of the bathroom and walks out of her room; heading downstairs and walking to the kitchen* "PEPPER~!!" *Waddles over to the fridge and gets out a can of Dr. Pepper then spins around and walks out of the kitchen; heading down the hallway to the game room. Walks over to the couch and sets her can down on the table; going over to the TV and turning on the PS3* "What to play..?" *Ducks down and looks for a game to play, finally deciding on Katamari. Gets the game out of it's case and puts it into the PS3; picking up the controller before she walks back over to the couch*
Undertaker: "Keheheheh~ You forgot to turn the TV on!" *Standing in the corner of the room wiggling around*
Me: "Why are you wiggling like a worm?"  Confused  "It's weird!"

[Upstairs]
Fran: *Walking towards the training room*
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:31 pm

[In the game room]
Yuj: *Turns the TV on for her.* "There you go, Taylor!" *Smiles at her and makes his way over to the couch; taking a seat.*

[In Baylee's bedroom]
Me: *Wakes up, rubbing her eyes a bit.* "Uuu..." *Comes to the realization that she isn't in her bed anymore.* 'What the!?--' *Realizes that she's in the pallet with Ruki.* 'OH NO! How the hell did I get down here!??'  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 697451626 *Quickly rolls out of the pallet.*  Dog  'Wait....' *Lifts her head and body up, just enough to see if Uryu is still sleeping.* 'Okay, he still is asleep.' *Starts to crawl to the closet to pick out what she will wear for the day, crawling to the bathroom when she is done.* 'This is kinda fun crawling~'  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 58649832 *Stands up then sets her clothes on the counter and gently shuts the door to the bathroom; taking a shower and getting dressed in this then styling her hair like this.* 'I'm gonna go get something to eat~ I'm so starving!'  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 3346685802 *Starts to head for the kitchen.* 'I wonder where nee-san is... Hmm... She might still be asleep.'

[Upstairs]
Balthier: "Fran!" *Attempts to stop her before she enters the training room.* "I was thinking today we could do something other than training." *Smiles at her, dashingly.*

[In the kitchen]
Mirajane: *Is cooking breakfast.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 948636429 
Lucy: *Helping Mirajane make breakfast.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 2083406468 
Me: *Comes in the kitchen.* "Good morning!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 1226344793 
Mirajane & Lucy: "Good morning!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 667161838
Me: *Walks over to the fridge and gets out a can of dr. pepper then walks over to the cabinet and gets out a glass and a straw then walks over to the table and takes a seat.* "Peeeppperrr~"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 1401829988 *Starts to pour the soda into her cup.*
Lian Shi: *Comes in and sits at the table.*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 472015675
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:06 pm

Me: "Oh, good morning, Yuj!" *Smiles at him brightly* "Thanks for turning the television on for me! I didn't know you woke up so early." *Chuckles then begins to play the game; ignoring the Undertaker*
Undertaker: "Keheheheh!" *Still wiggling around, only faster this time*

[Upstairs]
Fran: "What did you have in mind?" *Stares at him with a blank expression; awaiting his reply*

[In the kitchen]
Kai: *Helping Mirajane and Lucy make breakfast*  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 1226344793 *Putting the Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole with Cheddar & Tomatoes in the oven* "I hope it tastes as good as it smells!" OKBEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 136797424
Back to top Go down
BEFORE I DECAY
Admin
Admin
BEFORE I DECAY

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:27 pm

Yuj: "Eh, I went to bed sorta early." *Chuckles.* "Why is that guy wiggling like a worm and laughing?"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 871300182
Uruha: *Comes in and sits down beside Taylor.* "Good morning!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 420844723 

[Upstairs]
Balthier: "How about we go eat some food first? I'm pretty hungry."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 3459456946 

[In the kitchen]
Mirajane: "Oh, I'm sure it will!" *Smiles at Kai.*   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 2216874713 
Lucy: "I better go let Natsu know that we're making food. I'll be back."  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 2236106317  *Heads out of the kitchen; going to inform Natsu that the food will be done soon.*
Me: *Playing games on her phone again.*  Rilakkuma
Back to top Go down
Paranoia God
Admin
Admin
Paranoia God

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:18 pm

Me: "Don't mind him; he's always doing weird things to himself.."  Nervous
Undertaker: *Starts cackling really loudly* "WHAT YOU JUST SAID- WHAT YOU.. WHAT YOU SAID!!"  BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 767491658 
Me: "See? he's very weird.." BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 3501787166 

[Upstairs]
Fran: "Sounds like a good idea to me." *Slightly smiles at him; waiting for him to lead the way this time*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~   BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~ - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

BEFORE I DECAY & Paranoia God's Random RP Thread!~
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10